West central Missouri has grown tremendously in the past 100 years, and the law office of Crouch, Spangler & Douglas has grown with it. Since 1895, our firm has provided legal services in commercial and residential real estate to the businesses and landowners building our state.
Crouch, Spangler & Douglas represents land and housing developers, construction companies, builders, homeowners' associations, municipalities, and residential and commercial landlords in a wide range of real estate and construction law matters. We also represent individual homeowners in real estate litigation.
Our real estate attorneys serve clients in Cass, Johnson, Bates, Henry and Jackson counties. Contact our Harrisonville or Raymore law offices to schedule a consultation on these and other real estate concerns:
- Real estate transactions: We assist real estate developers and builders who need legal help with subdivisions, zoning and land use, and drafting of covenants and restrictions.
- Landlord and leasing issues: We draft and review residential and commercial leases, represent landlords in landlord-tenant and lease disputes, and handle evictions.
- Eminent domain: We represent landowners, homeowners and municipalities involved in the condemnation of property in order to convert private property to public use for roadways and utility company use.
Real Estate Litigation
If you have a real estate dispute that you think may end up in court, you want an experienced lawyer by your side. The real estate lawyers at Crouch, Spangler & Douglas are experienced trial attorneys, thorough in preparation, and assertive in the courtroom when protecting clients' interests. We can assist you with real estate disputes involving:
- Purchase and sale contract disputes
- Adverse possession
- Easement and access rights
- Construction contract disputes
- Mechanic's liens
Contact Our Missouri Trust Attorneys Today
We invite you to contact Crouch, Spangler & Douglas, Attorneys at Law, at 816-380-3238 to schedule a consultation at our Harrisonville law office. Our law office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mondays through Fridays, and other times by appointment. We accept major credit cards.