Whatever stage you're in - just thinking of starting a business, hiring employees, merging with another business or transferring your business to the next generation - the business attorneys at Crouch, Spangler & Douglas are here to help.
For more than 100 years, our firm has been representing the business community in Cass, Johnson, Bates, Henry and Jackson counties. Few firms can manage the breadth and depth of service we provide. We know our local business communities and municipalities inside and out. Whether you need a big picture view or a lawyer who can handle the details, you can count on Crouch, Spangler & Douglas.
Contact our Harrisonville or Raymore law offices to schedule a consultation on these and other business law matters:
- Small business formation: Ready to turn your business dreams into reality? Sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, S-Corp, C-Corp: We can explain your options and help you choose the business structure that's right for your type of business and the degree of risk you're willing to assume.
- Mergers and acquisitions: When you're ready to grow, we can help with contract reviewing and drafting, financing and other legal services.
- General legal counsel:Business owners frequently run into problems or opportunities that an attorney can help with. Large companies have attorneys on staff; Small companies like yours can work with Crouch, Spangler & Douglas as your general legal counsel.
- Employment law: Start your business on the right foot. Get a clear understanding of your legal responsibilities as an employer under federal and state employment laws, and minimize your risks by drafting an employee handbook and employment contracts or noncompete agreements.
- Business contracts: Make sure the legal contracts you sign are in your best interest. Ask a business lawyer to review them or to draft a new contract.
- Commercial real estate: Whether you want to own your own building or you need help with a commercial lease, we can ensure your business real estate is handled properly.
- Business litigation and collections: Debt collections, supplier and client contracts, real estate leases and contracts, accounting disputes, partnership disputes, mechanic liens; There are ample opportunities in any business venture to require the services of a trial attorney. We are aggressive advocates for upholding our clients' rights in court.
Contact Our Missouri Trust Attorneys Today
We invite you to contact Crouch, Spangler & Douglas, Attorneys at Law, at 816-380-3238 to schedule a consultation at our Harrisonville law office. Our law office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mondays through Fridays, and other times by appointment. We accept major credit cards.